See the Demo data source Google sheet
Timeline sheet columns
- category: serves for filtering
- date_from: starting date of the event in the form of YYYY-MM-DD (e.g. 2021-01-20)
- date_to: ending date of the event
- headline: short text describing the event, mandatory
- description: longer text. It can include html code.
- color: color name like green, blue, orange etc. Many reports recognize standard colors.
- photo: link to the photo file on internet. It should contain suffix .jpg, png that most reports recognize and display
- note: short text useful as a caption for the photo
- link: link to a website related to the description
- flag: reports lists records marked as Y
- The Source spreadsheet is owned by you.
- The Python Cloud Function needs the Editor rights to be able to share and convert the data.